My Beauty Bag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Face Scrub

4 posters

Go down

Natural Face Scrub Empty Natural Face Scrub

Post  essentialoils Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

When it comes to skin care regime, exfoliation should be followed at least once in a week. Skin exfoliation is nothing but removal of dead cells from the skin and scrubs are cosmetic products that help in exfoliating the skin. Body scrubs and face scrubs are two types of scrubs and the latter are made specially for the facial skin care. Skin on the face is very delicate and gentle and hence, needs mild products for exfoliating. Using face scrub on regular basis, not only removes the dead skin but also exposes a new layer of skin. This makes the face look healthier and glowing. Though there are a number of face scrub brands, preparing a natural face scrub is easy and economic. These face scrubs are safe because you are aware of all the ingredients in it.
essentialoils
essentialoils

Back to top Go down

Natural Face Scrub Empty Re: Natural Face Scrub

Post  jadamiranda Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 am

I exfoliate my face two or three times in a week with Gentle Buffing Cleanser from Omorovicza. For my body I use olive oil and sugar. Sometimes I do dry brushing, both on my face and body. Love it.

jadamiranda

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

Back to top Go down

Post  Arena Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:00 am

Well...

Great discussion on this important topic..
Will i am using peach face scrub on my face...
Its very good in use.. It remove all the dirt and roughness from the skin...

Arena

http://treasurehuntclues.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  porcarokinch Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 am

This is one of the best facial scrubs I have ever tried. Not only my skin feels fresh and healthy after using it, my blackheads are also gone after one month. Baking soda and water is considered a gentle exfoliator so it is safe to use on sensitive skin.

Murano Glass

porcarokinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum